Junior Financial Advisor- Greenwood Village, CO
We are excited to announce that we are currently looking to help fill a Junior Financial Advisor position in the Greenwood Village, CO area.
This position is responsible for building and maintaining long-term relationships with our existing client base and developing and nourishing new clients and prospects. This role will partner with a more experienced advisor and on their own. One-on-One mentorship with a Lead Advisor, as well as a team-based learning through weekly trainings to help you develop and flourish.
This role will report to the Lead Financial Advisor.
- Work various lead sources, conduct client meetings, offer and advise on product solutions that fit Clients’ financial needs
- Construct financial plans, report investment performance
- Communicate investment advice and execute financial plans
- Work jointly with operations teams and others to ensure concierge Client experience
- Manage and foster all Client relationships in a healthy manner
· Abide by all legal and regulatory requirements of the Advisor role
- Adaptable and highly flexible to adjust to ever-changing financial market conditions, industry standards, compliance regulations, and evolving technology.
- Willing to increase knowledge of products and services as the company and industry evolves.
- Capable of working collaboratively and respectfully with all levels of personnel in the company.
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment.
- Self-starter who has a strong work ethic and is results driven.
- Able to set goals and track to them.
- Quick problem solver, solutions-based thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain rapport and relationships with Clients and colleagues.
- High integrity with the drive to act in the Client’s best interest in all situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Sales, Business, or related Field
- Prior experience Financial Planning and/or Sales fields preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of insurance/financial services industry preferred, but not required
- Series 6, 7, 63, 66 required, CFP designation preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to pass background, FINRA, and other Finance industry checks
Compensation is based on experience and will be discussed with the Lead Financial Advisor. For more information please call.