At American Independent Securities Group, we support financial professionals in achieving their long-term goals and growing their businesses, by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions.
In a typical day as an Operations Associate, you will support financial professionals from across the US with account opening and client servicing needs. As part or our Operations team, you will provide ongoing support and training on AISG technology and the technology provided by our clearing firm, RBC.
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Operations Associate role may be the right opportunity for you. As an AISG Operations Associate, you will team up with Financial Professionals to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to serve over seven million clients. Our Operations Associates are a valued part of the AISG team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
We’ll give you the support you need. Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive training including an experienced peer to help mentor you
- You’ll often work independently but will have a team backing you every step of the way
Can you see yourself…
- Delivering exceptional personalized service to ensure financial professionals feel supported and informed
- Taking an active role in improving systems and processes to enhance the financial professional experience
- Driving training and marketing activities such as planning and executing events
You can also expect…
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique contributions
- An inclusive environment where everyone’s different viewpoints are valued and help to achieve results.
Full-time Operations Associates receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay-based on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- 401k with matching after 1st year
What characteristics would make you a successful Operations Associate?
- Ability to deepen and broaden relationships with financial professionals
- Ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in current and new office technology
- Including Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.